Ep 14: Ed Smith -- The Niagarans with Greg Miller
Topic: Peacekeeping. Pt. Dalhousie. Taking a stand.
Greg talks with Ed Smith, retired member of the Canadian Armed Forces, Port Dalhousie advocate and conservation activist. Greg and Ed talk about his life in the army, the changes that citizens have been driving in Port Dalhousie, how he’s become the bane of the Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority and what needs to change at the NPCA.
- The Passion of Port Dalhousie – CallKarl.ca blog: June 4, 2015 http://callkarl.ca/niagara-blog/st-catharines-blog/the-passion-of-port-d...
- Critics Say Wetlands Relocation Plan All Wet – St. Catharines Standard: April 8, 2016 http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2016/04/08/critics-say-wetlands-reloc...
- NPCA Attempts To Find Missing Picture At Biodiversity Offsetting Meeting – Brock Press: January 29, 2016 http://www.brockpress.com/2016/01/npca-attempts-find-missing-picture-bio...
- LAFLECHE: The Strange Apology of Alan Caslin – Welland Tribune: June 16, 2016 http://www.wellandtribune.ca/2016/06/16/lafleche-the-strange-apology-of-...
- Military history of Canada – Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Canada
Submitted by producer on Mon, 07/11/2016 - 08:50