Ep 10: After the March -- The Practical Feminist
Topic: Post WMW thoughts and actions and working through what's next.
Ruth and Laura discuss the aftermath of the Women's March on Washington: Niagara Edition.
- Why I organized a march: https://thepracticalfeministblog.com/2017/01/22/why-i-organized-a-march/
- You don't like that women marched?: https://thepracticalfeministblog.com/2017/01/22/you-dont-like-that-women...
- Maybe now's a good time to check your privilege: https://thepracticalfeministblog.com/2017/01/23/maybe-nows-a-good-time-t...
- What next?: https://thepracticalfeministblog.com/2017/01/23/what-next/
- I have an idea: https://thepracticalfeministblog.com/2017/01/23/i-have-an-idea/
- I marched this weekend: https://thepracticalfeministblog.com/2017/01/24/i-marched-this-weekend/
- Why I marched: https://thepracticalfeministblog.com/2017/01/25/why-i-marched/
- Why they marched: https://thepracticalfeministblog.com/2017/01/26/why-they-marched/
- 10 Actions, 100 Days: https://www.womensmarch.com
- For the first action, you can pick up postcards to send to your local political representatives at Cowork Niagara, 108 St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, ON
- The Practical Feminist on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thepracticalfeminist/
- Feminist Fight Club - Niagara edition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/260722514329747/
- Leading the Way: Pioneering Women of St. Catharines http://www.stcatharines.ca/en/experiencein/StCatharinesMuseumExhibits.as...
- WMW - Niagara - The Movement: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1814646698787185/
Submitted by producer on Mon, 01/30/2017 - 09:55