Ep 52: The Feelings Episode -- The Practical Feminist
Topic: Laura tries not to have FEELINGS, but here we are
Laura’s been having some feelings and Ruth makes the space for her to talk about them.
- Underdogs Boxing Club: https://www.underdogsboxing.org/
- 3 Steps Toward Identifying Your Feelings (And Therefore Stopping Your Self-Silencing): https://everydayfeminism.com/2014/12/identifying-feelings-stopping-self-...
- Emotional Labour on The Practical Feminist: http://www.niagarapodcasters.org/podcasts/practicalfeminist/episodes/38
- The Red Tent on The Practical Feminist: http://www.niagarapodcasters.org/podcasts/practicalfeminist/episodes/23
- Why Women Need To Stop Feeling: https://www.forbes.com/sites/elisadoucette/2012/06/06/why-women-need-to-...
- Women! Are Your FEELINGS Hurting Feminism?: https://www.xojane.com/issues/women-feelings-at-work
- Emotional Safety Is Necessary for Emotional Connection: https://www.thriveglobal.com/stories/14736-emotional-safety-is-necessary...
Submitted by lauraip on Tue, 12/12/2017 - 08:17