Ep 1: Expecting more -- The Regional
Topic: Regional Council tomfoolery continues. What will it take to make it stop?
On this month's political roundtable, host Grant LaFleche chats with Kalvin Reid, senior communications consultant with Enterprise Canada and a former journalist, and Ted Mouradian, local activist and founder and president of the 2% Factor, a conflict resolution consulting firm. The trio talk about the decline of civility on Niagara's regional council. They also discuss the Omar Khadr settlement and the state of party politics in Ontario. NPN Executive Producer Trevor Twining also joins the conversation.
- Kalvin Reid: http://enterprisecanada.com/kalvin-reid/
- Ted Mouradian: http://www.the2percentfactor.com/
- Grant LaFleche: https://the-grant-rant.com/
- The Omar Khadr Settlement: https://the-grant-rant.com/2017/07/26/the-blind-rage-over-omar-khadr-and-his-millions/
- Regional council. http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2017/07/06/regional-council-cant-agree-on-code-of-conduct
- Haley Bateman vs. Bob Gale: https://youtu.be/-iSILxUJU08
Submitted by producer on Wed, 07/26/2017 - 14:24